Whatever your SECURITY needs,
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
WE PROVIDe SECURITY SERVICES AND SUPPORT TO BUSINESS ACROSS ALL INDUSTRIES
SIA APPROVED CONTRACTOR
My Vision Security was formed in January 2007, and over the years has built its reputation providing security staff of the highest standard, investment in technology and tailored security services. We provide our security services to the residential, industrial, commercial and corporate markets, across the UK, ensuring that each customer receives a tailored security solution. We are able to offer short and long term contracts, with the flexibility to adapt the service as the contract changes to suit your site’s needs.
We have a ‘hands-on’ approach to management, which ensures that as a client you always have direct access to our management up to, and including, the Directors themselves. With our senior management team on call 24/7 , 365 days of the year, you will always have access to advice and support when needed. We believe that such accessibility is what makes My Vision Security different to our competitors, we know our sites and our staff, and in turn can give you the best advice on how to achieve your security objectives.
With all this in place, a professionally trained team of personnel, our management team and our standards, our dedication comes from continued success, achieved by the ability to move with the times in an ever changing industry. Our extensive portfolio, is reflective of this, and includes customers who have been with the company from the day it started.
We do not simply supply security personnel; we deliver the first-class management systems required to make them properly effective. Our Quality Management Systems are fully compliant with BS EN ISO: 9001. We are also a member of the Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme, both are regularly assessed, internally and externally, and we are proud to say our accreditation scores improves year, on year, reflecting the time and dedications that we put in to ensure that we are offering the best service possible to our staff and customers.
- FOI release: SIA telephone systems
- FOI release: Non-compliance at Manchester Arena
- FOI release: Using the SIA's register of licence holders
- Transparency data: Organisational structure of the Security Industry Authority
- Form: 'Consider additional factors' appeals: form and guidance
- FOI release: Dissertation: pay imbalance in the UK private security industry
- Press release: Belfast security operative prosecuted for providing false information
- Transparency data: Home Office spending over £25,000: 2022
- Corporate report: SIA prosecutions
- Transparency data: Active SIA prosecution cases